The Doyle Club is the premier, long established, discreet organisation providing prestigious networking opportunities for people engaged in, or associated with, construction, property, development and FM.
Meetings of The Doyle Club take place at lunchtime in the City of London, on the first Thursday of each month and attract around 300 members and guests. Most meetings are sponsored by Member’s respective companies and are conducted in a relaxed, convivial atmosphere. Members of The Doyle Club enjoy a strong spirit of friendship and camaraderie.
Membership of The Doyle Club is strictly by recommendation and invitation only and only members can book our ticket only events. Other than any expense incurred to one’s own account (the bar) at meetings, membership of The Doyle Club costs nothing. Yes that means free! We provide industry leading seminars before each network meeting and hold 4 special events a year.
We are informal and very relaxed. Humour and enjoyment is however, our mantra. If you would like to join but do not know a Member or would simply like to find out more about becoming a member of the Doyle Club, then our Chairman, Brad Bamfield or Senior Vice chairman, Mark Lye would be delighted to hear from you.
This is a long page please scroll down for more information.
- Would you like to de-risk your organisation ?
- Would you like to protect your Assets, Income and Reputation ?
- Would you like peace of mind and bottom line protection ?
- We can arrange business and charity insurance in 30 days.
- We can answer queries within timescales of your choosing.
- We handle all claims until they are paid, relieving stress for you.
Jason Cobine will provide any Doyle member with a fee insurance health check, looking at what you have and what you are missing he will also target reducing your costs. More
Moneypenny look after telephone calls for one man bands, small and large businesses that's all they do and they win awards for doing it.
- Telephone answering - your own PA looking after calls as if they were in your own office
- Penelope Phone System - receive calls on any device, anywhere and transfer them between colleagues
- Outsourced switchboard - brilliant receptionists, supporting or replacing your existing team
- Digital receptionist - technology that removes the need for a switch
It’s our drive for innovation that fuels this technology, fuels our success, and makes life easier for you. More
Cobine Carmelson reduces risks to Assets, Income and Reputation and tells us how to make insurers pay.
The last two Cobine Carmelson Doyle seminars have concentrated on the risk of inadequate procurement and ensuring risk management is embedded in a business.
Once you've done that you can ensure that your supply chain and other risks are reduced.
We will cover:-
- Insurance as a tool
- How to make insurers pay
- Protecting Assets, Income & Reputation
- The top five things insurance companies don’t want you to know and what to ask them to check their credibility
After we work with our clients they are 100% certain they have what they need. One MD reduced exposure to unexpected losses by 80% within 30 days and now is an MD who now sleeps soundly.
Find out how you can achieve the same and often reduce your costs at the same time.
To Be Confirmed
Register now and before Sat 8th Nov to get your tickets at the low low price. After Saturday they go…
MEETINGS AND MEMBERSHIP
Membership of The Doyle Club is open to people in Property, Construction and FM and those that sell to us or buy from us. Membership is by invitation only.
Where we meet
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month and take place in a contemporary City of London wine bar with around 300 members and guests attending.
Sponsoring Doyle meetings
Any member or their organisation can sponsor a meeting. In keeping with the Doyle tradition it is inexpensive and effective.
Request an invitation
Attendance at Doyle Club meetings is by invitation only if you do not know a member please contact the Chairman.